For an A4 pdf version of the conference call for papers, please click here (there is also an A3 size version and an A2 size version)
To submit a paper, please click here.
There are delegate fee discounts for authors, students and members of the sponsoring organisations.
The 10th International Conference on Pattern Recognition Systems (ICPRS) is an annual event that follows ICPRS-18, ICPRS-17, ICPRS-16, a continuation the successful Chilean Conference on Pattern Recognition that reached its 6th edition in 2014. In 2019 it is organised by the Université de Tours (France), endorsed by the IAPR and is sponsored by the Chilean Association for Pattern Recognition (ACHiRP) and the Vision and Imaging Professional Network of the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) who will publish its proceedings (provided that at least one author registers and presents the work at the conference). Papers deemed to be of the required standard will be published
by the IET (IET Digital Library) and indexed by INSPEC and, normally through it, by IEEE Xplore and Scopus, provided that at least one of the authors registers AND presents the work.
All paper submissions will be submitted via this web site to be peer-reviewed by an international panel of experts.
Authors of exceptional papers may be encouraged to submit extended versions to be considered for publication in an IET JCR peer-reviewed journal (e.g. IET Computer Vision Journal,
IET Image Processing Journal or IET Biometrics Journal).
Full papers, in English, are invited on all aspects of Pattern Recognition Systems, from academia, industry, NGOs and others, to be selected for oral presentations or posters through a peer-review system. An indicative, not exclusive, list of relevant topics is:
- Artificial Intelligence Techniques in Pattern Recognition
- Bioinformatics Clustering
- Biometrics (including face recognition)
- Computer Vision
- Data Mining and Big Data
- Deep Learning and Neural Networks for Pattern Recognition
- Document Processing and Recognition
- Fuzzy and Hybrid Techniques in PR
- High Performance Computing for Pattern Recognition
- Image Processing and Analysis
- Kernel Machines
- Mathematical Morphology
- Mathematical Theory of Pattern Recognition
- Natural Language Processing and Recognition
- Object Detection, Tracking and Recognition
- Pattern Recognition Principles
- Real Systems, Applications and Case Studies of Pattern Recognition (e.g. health, environment, weather prediction,natural disasters, transportation, etc.)
- Remote Sensing
- Shape and Texture Analysis
- Social Media and HCI
- Signal Processing and Analysis
- Statistical Pattern Recognition
- Syntactical and Structural Pattern Recognition
- Voice and Speech Recognition